Hum Saath Saath Hain

Watched Hum Saath Saath Hain (We Stand United) last night over Channel 108. Have actually watched this movie a few times already and it never fails to bring me to tears. I even bought the CD and I still cry and get teary all over again...***sigh***  Apakah owh?..Asal nanga cita industan kah or cita tamil kah, tauk nangis...

I simply love their costumes with all the vibrant colours and accessories etc.  L - R (Karisma Kappor, Tabu & Sonali Bendre)

My favourite couple in the movie, Salman and Sonali, they looked so sweet together.  Both of them were suppossedly shy in this movie.  Anyway, this is among the few movies which I really enjoyed watching Salman without having him to show off his wide chest and 4 - 6 packs of abs...urghh...cos I think that he just a show-off .  But Mbok just loved him...ahaks...with or without the shirt on...selera masing2 nak?...LOL.

Tabu was awesome too.....

All pictures credit to Google & lazydesis.com.

Photobucket


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bahasa Melano Balingian

oooo En Haris......Izzah............Ombak Rindu

Thoughts and rambles